Mucho Macs 'n stuff

Thursday, September 6, 2007

New Kit and Shit

It's been a while since I posted but as long as my last post was I figured I'd give everyone a chance to digest my words.
What's up with blogger? I can't post a picture. Sorry. It wouldn't let me do links or pictures last night either but I was using Safari. No one loves Safari I guess, not even blogger.
So the new iPods are out. I have to say the Touch iPod has won me over. It's everything the iPhone is but sans phone. I love it. What grabs me is the wi-fi. I love wi-fi, especially in small devices. Fucking stellar. Plus it has the iPhone interface? I'm sold. Where do I sign? I have to say the new Nanos are kind of weird. Jury's still out on that one. Same with the new Shuffle colors. yuck. What kills me is that the touch version won't even be out until the end of the month. The nano won't even be here until the weekend. I guess the anticipation gets the sales. Check out Fake Steve Jobs, he's got some funny shit about it.

No comments: