Mucho Macs 'n stuff

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm Steve Jobs, but not the Original.


Man, this week is dragging on and on. It's like a bad dream that just won't end. I haven't slept well all week and it's starting to catch up with me. Plus crap at work is grinding on me. It's incredible to me how many petty personal issues come up among employees. We're all adults. Or maybe we're not, and that's the problem. And to top it all off, I have a burning case of athlete's foot. OUCH.

I found this hilarious website that you should check out. It's actually a blog by 'Steve Jobs', the fake Steve Jobs. Pretty good stuff. http://fakesteve.blogspot.com/
There's tons of stuff on their about the freakin idiots waiting in line for a week for a stupid iPhone. Seriously. Reminds me of a segment of the Jim Rome show I heard. This guy finally gets on the phone with Rome after waiting for 3 hours and says "Rome, it's great to be on the show, I've been waiting three hours to talk" to which Rome promptly resonds "you should only wait that long to talk to the Pope" and hangs up. Hilarious.
Legend has it Steve Wozniak used a similar joke on his original dial a joke line he manned in the '70's. He'd say, "I bet I can hang up faster than you" and hang up before the person even could process what he said. Kind of funny. Well I hope that brightens your day.

No comments: