Mucho Macs 'n stuff

Friday, June 22, 2007

Satisfied with your job?


Do you ever get the feeling that you should be doing something much cooler than you do? When you're a kid you always imagine yourself doing cool stuff for a living. When you're in college everything seems so idyllic and open that you imagine you know know to do anything. The world is truly your oyster. Then you get out into the real world and realize you won't do anything too cool. That you're not qualified to do everything. Heck, you're barely qualified to do anything because you don't have experience. Oh well. Don't get me wrong. Being a senseless drone in society has it's perks. Like a regular paycheck. I like my job but sometimes I imagine what a really cool job would be like. Oh well. Pretty profound for a second post, eh? Can anyone fill me in on how to put a picture to a post? I'm so smart.

No comments: