Mucho Macs 'n stuff

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Test post....Testes 1,2.....Testes 1,2

Now I can be cool and different just like everyone else with my own blog. So original. Everyone else seems to have one of these and they provide me with quite a bit of entertainment from time to time. Hopefully I can entertain you too. I'm altruistic like that. I've been blogging for a while but my site runs on .mac and I can't update away from my mac (ie at work). Plus something's screwed up with my domain forward from Yahoo. If it will open for you I recommend it www.nebraskacyclist.com
I'm so ready for Friday. This week has drug on and on. Although the weekend will likely suck. I need to change the water pump in my truck. Looks easy enough but it never is. Hope your day at work is rolling solid.

No comments: